Saturday, September 5, 2009

Midlife crisis

Mid-life crisis dressing. ..
Why didn't I dress this outrageously when I was young and hot? It would have been more appropriate then than now. Oh well - this transitional period between youthful pimples and middle aged wrinkles becomes increasingly interesting and enlightening. Inhibitions have fallen by the wayside. I have come to accept that nobody is perfect, and that the dimple in my thigh makes me feminine, femininity never being one of my traits. Tomboyishness and tomfoolery yes - they were the very fiber of my youthful being. But the mature me will embrace being a woman, I will grow up - not graciously - but grateful. Grateful for health, peace and pleather.

12 comments:

  1. OMG, Where did u get such a beautiful top! And u sure must read alot. (oh yea cool shoes)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - i am still modifying my post, and the anonymous one has commented. Thanks for caring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way - they are BOOTS - not shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you don't look a day older than 16 - what are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  5. no need 2 modify, simply delicious....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Older, wiser, but hot as ever, I'm sure...

    ReplyDelete
  7. where on earth do you think you are going dressed like that, young lady!!??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was going shopping for more age-approprieate clothing. Those pics are un-postable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. maybe she was going 2 work. But im not sure that is proper work attire.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ....I think the anonymous perv was trying to say something...mmm...

    ReplyDelete